If you find something on our pages that needs to be corrected, would like to add new information or do other changes, here are some details to start with.
- River's site relies on Apache CMS system. Find generic information about how to manage a project website
- River CMS is listed among Apache CMS projects. This is the starting point for the web based editor.
- The CMS is based on markdown and additions for creating content.
- Our pages also make use of Bootstrap framework and 'Spacelab' theme for it. If your are new to the framework see this nice introductory material.
- Some more elements are added by using Font Awesome.
Please note that combining markdown and html/Boostrap may sometimes result in unexpected look of a page. Moreover certain Font Awesome icons do not show up.